If the following IS a national emergency answer YEPPER. If not, answer, NOPER.
1. Russia actively interferes with the 2016 election and helps Donald Trump get elected?
2. The Trump administration cuts funding for the FBI task force investigating and trying to prevent Russian election interference in 2020?
3.At the World Trade Center catastrophe of 9/11/2001, 3,000 Americans were killed. Since then, an average of 3,000 Americans each month have been killed by guns . That is a total of over 612,000 Americans killed by guns. National emergency?
4. The hottest, driest years on record due to global climate change have lead to extensive fires and droughts?
5. The US and Russia pulling out of the arms reduction agreements?
6. Over 25,000,000 Americans without quality health insurance due to the recent erosion of the ACA?
7. A record 22 trillion dollar debt, built up largely due to the 2 trillion dollar tax giveaway to the wealthiest 1%?
8. Growing and eventual insolvency of Social Security unless action is taken immediately?
9. Selling off of national parks, created long ago by Teddy Roosevelt, to the fossil fuel industry for the short term economic gain of a dying industry?
10. A family of Guatemalans, including a 5 year old and a 3 year old, fleeing death in their homeland, are posing a major threat to US safety and security?
If you answered YEPPER to # 10, you are an idiot.
One response to “National Emergency 101 Quiz”